J. Jones 22 carries 140 yds 6.4 avg
saw he is in the top 5 in rushing for the year so far. looks like being THE back has helped him out so far.
J. Jones 22 carries 140 yds 6.4 avg
saw he is in the top 5 in rushing for the year so far. looks like being THE back has helped him out so far.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Great to see a local boy shine. Did Justin get any playing time today? I had to work.
I wonder why JJ didn't see any carries in the 4th, was he hurt or since the game was out of hand they let TJ Duckett play?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
They showed highlights of Julius on NBC. Don't know about the game really.
If what I was told earlier, Justin wasn't active today.
Good to see Julius doing well.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks